Wednesday 2 December 2020

Our summer journey Teaser.

 We were learning about a teaser colour book and it was fun doing the teaser art colour.

I enjoyed doing the colour book it could be fun  than other stuff when you are doing it.

I found it challenging is it was hard to find out what the colour to, colour it in so we can publish to the web.

I found it easy to find the perfect picture to colour in so I can post it to my blog.

I will do next time is do more creative time in manaiakalani finishing time on thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.