Wednesday 17 June 2020

My Quality Blog Comments

We were learning about... we comment on other people's blog and you have to put in nice words in positive and helpful and thoughtful words in the comments.
I found it easy to... do the commenting on other people`s blog poster and doing a acitivey called Quality blog commenting on other people other blog
I found it challenging to ... do the screenshot on the Jordans blog post.
Next time I will... do bigger words in my Quality commenting on Jordan's blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Azailia. I like how you done the texture in your background because it stands out.You could put a little more writing into it. Have a nice day good bye. From Zara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.